Why should you or your organization become a member of the Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance?
We believe nonprofits make a profound difference in Arkansas. Becoming a member of ANA helps you make a profound difference, too. Together our members can make our sector and our own organizations stronger. We know that Arkansas nonprofits want to continue to make a strong impact in their communities, and we can help you do that through our learning opportunities, advocacy, and networking.
Become a nonprofit (501c3) organization member: this membership type is geared for organizations and their board members, staff, and volunteers or organizations awaiting their tax-exempt status.
Become an affiliate member: affiliate members include university or college departments, businesses, individuals, students, consultant, and government agencies.
Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance is Arkansas’s nonprofit association and representative to the National Council of Nonprofits. Since 2003, ANA has worked vigorously to build a strong, more vibrant nonprofit sector in Arkansas. Members of ANA receive the following benefits:
ANA helps nonprofits strengthen their organizational capacity
- Access to the Arkansas Diamond Standards™ Workbook, Self-Assessment Tools and Basic Infrastructure List on the ANA website
- Discounts on registration fees for ANA workshops and seminars
- Discount to attend the ANA Annual Meeting
- Nonprofit Helpline provides technical support on nonprofit best practices
ANA connects nonprofits throughout Arkansas to helpful resources and to each other
- Economic Impact Report for nonprofits in Arkansas
- Arkansas Salary & Benefit Survey
- ANA’s eNewsletter provides timely news and resources for your organization
- Referrals to state and federal agencies, consultants and community partners
- Networking opportunities with nonprofit peers from across the state
ANA advocates for Arkansas’s nonprofit sector
- Policy Alerts on issues affecting nonprofits at the state and federal levels
- Your voice for Nonprofits at the Arkansas Legislature
- Arkansas’s representative in the National Council of Nonprofits
- Online updates on important issues facing nonprofits at the state and federal legislature
ANA helps our members spend less on administrative costs and more on their missions
- Giving Day Eligibility and Support – ArkansasGives and #GivingTuesday
- Health Insurance – BRAVO
- Jobs Board – ANA
- Audio and Web Conferencing – ReadyTalk
- Donor Software – Giftworks
- Online Grant Database – GrantStation
- In-Kind Donation – Good360
- Technology Education – Idealware
- Website Development – FireSpring
- Background Screening – Coeus Global
- Risk Management Resources – Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- Discounted Office Supplies – Office Depot
- And more to come!