Join with the Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance
Why should you or your organization become a member of the Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance?
We believe nonprofits working together make a profound difference in Arkansas. Becoming a member of ANA helps connect you with others who are making a difference, too. Together our members can make our sector and our own organizations stronger. We know that Arkansas nonprofits want to continue to make a strong impact in their communities, and we can help you do that through our learning opportunities, advocacy, and networking.
Become a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization member: this membership type is geared for organizations and their board members, staff, and volunteers as well as organizations awaiting their tax-exempt status.
Become an affiliate member: affiliate members include consultants and businesses.
The Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance is Arkansas’s nonprofit association and representative in the National Council of Nonprofits. Members of ANA receive the following benefits:
ANA helps nonprofits strengthen their organizational capacity.
Education and Training
- Access to the Arkansas Diamond Standards™ Workbook, Self-Assessment Tools and Basic Infrastructure List on the ANA website
- Access to online, members only nonprofit resource center
- Discounts on registration fees for ANA workshops and seminars
- The Nonprofit Helpline provides technical support on nonprofit best practices
- Access to discounted educational opportunitiesthrough partnerships with companies such as Mindedge and Idealware
- Economic Impact Report for nonprofits in Arkansas
- ANA’s eNewsletter provides timely news and resources for your organization
- Access to the Consultant Corps which can help your organization meet best practices
- Steep discounts to Risk Management Resources – Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- Increase ability to find and access funding with a free subcription to GrantStation
- Free month of Donorpath, a fundraising solution for small nonprofits, and free fundraising webinars
- Exclusive trainings on hosting successful gives days like #GivingTuesday
- Discount to attend the ANA Annual Leadership Meeting
- Referrals to state and federal agencies and community partners
- Networking opportunities with nonprofit peers from across the state
- Find qualified applicants with our Jobs Board
ANA advocates for Arkansas’s nonprofit sector.
- Policy Alerts on issues affecting nonprofits at the state and federal levels
- ANA is your voice for nonprofits at the Arkansas Legislature and the U.S. Congress
- Arkansas’s representative in the National Council of Nonprofits
- Online critical updates on important issues facing nonprofits at the state and federal legislature