Nonprofit Member Benefits
Why should you or your organization become a member of the Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance?
We believe nonprofits working together make a profound difference in Arkansas. Becoming a member of ANA helps connect you with others who are making a difference, too. Together our members can make our sector and our own organizations stronger. We know that Arkansas nonprofits want to continue to make a strong impact in their communities, and we can help you do that through our learning opportunities, advocacy, and networking.
Become a Nonprofit 501(c)3 Organization Member
This membership is geared for organizations and their board members, staff, and volunteers as well as organizations awaiting their tax-exempt status.
Become an Affiliate Member
Affiliate members include businesses and consultants.
The Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance is Arkansas’s nonprofit association and representative in the National Council of Nonprofits. Members of ANA receive the following benefits:
ANA helps nonprofits strengthen their organizational capacity.
- Access to the Arkansas Diamond Standards™ Workbook, Self-Assessment Tools and Basic Infrastructure List on the ANA website
- Nonprofit Resource Center on ANA website
- Discounts on registration fees for ANA workshops and seminars
- Discount to attend the ANA Annual Leadership Meeting
- The Nonprofit Helpline provides technical support on nonprofit best practices
ANA connects nonprofits throughout Arkansas to helpful resources and to each other.
- Economic Impact Report for nonprofits in Arkansas
- Arkansas Salary & Benefit Survey
- ANA’s eNewsletter provides timely news and resources for your organization
- Referrals to state and federal agencies and community partners
- Networking opportunities with nonprofit peers from across the state and close to home
- Access to the Consultant Corps which can help your organization meet best practices
- Giving Day Support – ArkansasGives and #GivingTuesday
ANA advocates for Arkansas’s nonprofit sector.
- Policy Alerts on issues affecting nonprofits at the state and federal levels
- ANA is your voice for nonprofits at the Arkansas Legislature and the U.S. Congress
- Arkansas’s representative in the National Council of Nonprofits
- Online critical updates on important issues facing nonprofits at the state and federal legislature
ANA helps our members spend less on administrative costs and more on their missions.
- Free subscription to grants database, GrantStation
- Free ANA Jobs Board
- Discounted website development from FireSpring
- Steep discounts on risk management policies from Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- Discount to DonorPath - a fundraising solution for small nonprofits
- Discounts on educational programs from Idealware and Mindedge
- Discounted background checks from Coeus Global for new employees and volunteers